Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

A Friendly online forum, to accompany the ever popular Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Facebook Page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daren Lovegood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Fred~

Daren Lovegood Empty
PostSubject: Daren Lovegood   Daren Lovegood EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:03 am

Daren sighed.
He was in the Gryffindor common room, with his set chair against the wall. By now, the other Gryffindor's learned to leave him alone when he was there. Daren stared into the flames. Then, drawing his wand forth, he made them leap higher.
"****," Daren sighed, softly swearing, remembering the day. Failed Potion's assignment, acing Defense Against The Dark Arts with the teacher praising his usual full marks. Transfiguration was simple, and spare periods the rest, as the HeadMaster was now giving him spare time to study for his upcoming Early Auror Testing.
He leaned his head in his hands, closing his eyes, feeling the heat of the fire warm his frozen arms. During the lunch, he had attempted to show his feelings towards the Slytherin Prefect, Roseanna Black. He had made words of fire appear, spinning towards her, then stopping saying, "You are magical."
He had recieved a slap.
Served him right. Romance was useless.
Daren scowled, looking into the fire. Then a light tap on his shoulder made him turn.
"Sir," a third year, Karo Kainai, said. "Your Firebolt is back from the shop. They said it's back t perfect condition."
"Thanks, Karo," Daren said, sitting up.
"Do.. Do you want someone to go get it for you, sir? You seemed deep in thought."
"No," Daren said. "I think I could use a walk, I need to clear my head."
"Well, sir, don't forget you can't be back any later than nine."
"I'm a prefect, Karo," Daren smiled. "Rules are slightly lenient in my favor. Also, I don't think anybody will give me trouble. Save Peeves, or one of those Weasley's."
"Okay, sir. It's down in McGonagall's office."
"Thanks again, Karo," Daren said, leaving the third year behin as he went to the portrait hole.
A walk would be precisely what he needed.

TO BE CONTINUED LATER, I HAVE NO TIME RIGHT NOW...

Back to top Go down

Daren Lovegood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes :: Roleplaying :: General RP-
Jump to: