Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

A Friendly online forum, to accompany the ever popular Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Facebook Page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

heyyyy!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dobby14498

heyyyy!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: heyyyy!!!!!   heyyyy!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Heyy there!! Smile

I'm Melody...

I love Harry Potter and Dobby Smile
I named my kitten Dobby and to of my other little kittens Fred and George and my mum and I thin that Fred and George (the kittys) are TWINS!!!! lol....

I'm 13 >.< and I hate the school I go too (to?) that i stopped going because of the bullies and getting food thrown at me. I'm failing year 7. I'm not ashamed of saying that I'm failing. Whenever I watch the first Harry Potter with my daddy, he says I should be quiet because I like, say every word that the actors/actresses say >.< My computer screen background is Harry Potter and it changes every 10 seconds from Snape, Ron, Voldemort, Hermione, Harry, Bellatrix. My google chrome setting is Harry Potter. I'm an Aussie. and I hate the hot weather. Wink I read books like, everyday Smile My favourite Harry Potter character is Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape. but, I do love Dobby the most. just thought i should point that out tongue I'm really shy when I meet new people and they assume I am a quiet person (which i am sort of) but when they get to know me I can be a very hypo person or just really loud. Tonight I made butterbeer and didn't fail which I was very proud of myself. Wink... I type way to fast for your average 13 year old.

Well, I could go on all night but I better not considering I have to get up at 5am tomorrow >.<

Oh and by the way. I stalk your page hehe. whenever I wake up in the morning I go straight onto my phone and go onto facebook but i got straight onto your page Smile

I hope this isn't to much info hehe. I like to write and bore people.

Oh and I can sing but I think I'm pretty dodge at it.

Well goodbye before I keep dragging on...

lol! - I just found it amusing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Seamus
Admin
Admin

heyyyy!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: heyyyy!!!!!   heyyyy!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Howdy, and welcome aboard! have fun and enjoy our
Back to top Go down
https://weasleyswheezes.rpg-board.net

heyyyy!!!!!
Page 1 of 1