Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

A Friendly online forum, to accompany the ever popular Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Facebook Page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been Off Page For A Bit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissTickle

Been Off Page For A Bit Empty
PostSubject: Been Off Page For A Bit   Been Off Page For A Bit EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 am

Hello loves,
I've been off the page for a bit and decided I'd catch up here. So I got Zelda Syward Sword on Friday afternoon and I played over 50 hours on Wednesday morning... I love marathoning Very Happy it is one of my loves.

OMG FANGIRL MOMENT: Christmas episode of Doctor Who is called: "The Doctor, The Widow, and The Wardrobe" MY FANDOMS COLLIDE
Doctor Who and OLD BBC Chronicles of Narnia. I sorta died when I saw the trailer. THERE ARE LINES FROM NARNIA IN THE EPISODE.

Ok Fangirl moment over. Haven't been up to much lately, apart from Zelda, hanging out, have to work out a Secret Santa/Kris Kringle present. Soooo that is all. To everyone I love you I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Been Off Page For A Bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes :: General Discussion :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: