Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

A Friendly online forum, to accompany the ever popular Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Facebook Page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkyWeasley

Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it.. Empty
PostSubject: Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it..   Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it.. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 am

Hey guys..

I have no idea if I'm even doing this right. Laik, No idea. But you know. I figure if it's wrong, Seamus will fix it yeaaah? Smile

So. Some of you might know me as Nicola Weasley from the page? Yes? No? Probably not. I'm just probably that chick who stalks it way too much, and whenever I comment everyone's laik OHMAHGAAWD, it's Nicola, let's just reply so she doesn't like go kill herself cos no one likes her.. Razz

So.

I'm Aussie? In case you were wondering? YAY AUSSIES. 'Cept for Gillard. Lol, who would marry that. Seriously. I would rather marry my cat. Actually, I would cos she's mega-coot. :3

I like Harry Potter. LOLOLOL. In case you hadn't worked it out? Since I'm kind of, you know, a fan of the page and that? Oh ma gawd, i fail at life. Anyway...

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing here. I'm 14? Yeah? 15 in laik, a month, and 12 days. Woooo. Uh. I'm a nerd? Yeah? Nerds are HAWT.

There's a sun emoticon on the left of where I'm typing that looks like a lion. And there's a rabbit. And an alien. And a jouster, I think they're called? And a reindeer. And a cherry. And a pig. And ohmygod what is that thing? BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA. Imma post it here, cos it's just soo funaaay. Also there's an albino. Haowuude. Yes, I did just quote Star Wars. I told you I was a nerd. :3

Anyway. affraid laik, wtf is that? it's adorable, I guess.

Did I spell reindeer right? I don't think I did. Whatta fail.

Anyway. I think I've rambled enough. I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO!

oh, I just clicked preview instead of send. I fail at life.

Ooooh, look Andromeda. A monkeh. Apparently. Looks more like a purple pig to me, but anyway... monkey

LOL. OH MY GOD. THIS FACE CRACKS ME UP SO MUCH. What a Face

I am enjoying this way too much.

elephant Elephant.

flower Flower.

Guys, this is me. ------> afro

AIN'T I COOOOOL.

Actually, this is more like me. study

Kay, that last one, with an afro, and wicked sunglasses. Aaaaww yeaaahh.

BYE.
Lol, ohmygod, I suck.

...bye.
Back to top Go down
Seamus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it..   Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it.. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:10 am

LOL best into thread I have ever seen!! Welcome aboard Nicola
Back to top Go down
https://weasleyswheezes.rpg-board.net
NikkyWeasley

PostSubject: Re: Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it..   Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it.. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 am

Heh. why thankya ;D

yeah, i just thought of another thing the elephant looks like. But I probably shouldn't post it here, since it's supposed to be all clean and that. ;D OUT OF THE GUTTER, NICOLA. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it..   Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy. Apparently I need more characters. Okay. That should do it..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes :: General Discussion :: Hi, I'm New Here-
Jump to: